Thursday, March 6, 2014

JSwiss "Monopoly"


The evolution of HipHop would be in safe hands if we could hear more rappers like JSwiss...a true lyricists with a heavy influence of the 90s prevalent in his rhymes. JSwiss is a native of New York but spent a few years in North Carolina while furthering his education. While in North Carolina, he helped build a team of young emcee's known to us as "No9to5" and I became a fan after catching them on stage together numerous times. As solo emcee's, each member has his own unique style and flow, but when they come together on the stage, their presence is felt by the need to jump around with them. 

"Monopoly" is a single for an upcoming compilation project by OK-Tho.com titled "Nostalgia", but here's a taste of what you will hear when you hit play...

"Mind power, I get lauded for honestly in my messages...Shouldn't get points for the truth, should be expecting it...Effortless, you think I'm goin in, this is me on some sedatives...Gambled with my Grandma as a kid, I'm competitive..."

"Dare you to question my skill and watch the answer hurt you in the heart, I'm lightyears ahead and here to bring truth to the dark..."




Follow JSwiss
Facebook Fan Page
@jswisshere
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment