Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Act Proof..."All The Way"



I am a fan of Actual Proof emcees, Sundown and Enigma. Their Live performances are super-hype, their lyrics are witty and their sound is that Boom Bap that I am drawn to in the Hip Hop genre. The group is part of 9th Wonders JAMLA Label, and in my opinion (and since this is MY site, I can say this) they should definitely be pulled to the forefront more often. The energy and youth of Sundown and Enigma are major marketable traits.

Both emcees hail from Raleigh, North Carolina, and were raised on Soul, Funk, Jazz and Hip Hop. We can hear the influences of those genres in the music they put out. If you haven't heard any of their previous albums, I posted the links below. Their newest release dropped today titled "Black Boy Radio" and is already climbing the charts on iTunes. Check it out! 

Link With Act Proof



No comments:

Post a Comment