Sunday, December 9, 2012

1UP...Rap Star


So, I'm always excited when I hear about a new artist in the area, even more so if I can catch them at a show and they kill the stage. Exactly what happened Friday night at Cat's Cradle Benefit Show for P.O.S. During JSwiss's set, he brought out his new crew that he's been rocking with, known as "No9to5". 

"A hip hop collective created in the dorm rooms of UNC-Chapel Hill"... Cayso , Rowdy, JSwiss, Optimus Rhymes, P-Rob and Topiq the Smooth Prophet make up the collection of artists in "No9to5" and they all have the same goal...to not be restrained to a 9 to 5 job/lifestyle and to "make it" in the world by pursuing their dream...Music! 

I'm sure this is just my first feature on these artists, so check out the video by Rowdy and Cayso (also known together as 1UP)...Rap Star! This caught my attention because of the creativeness in the visuals...it's not your average video. There's a little bit of everything! 

Follow No9to5:



No comments:

Post a Comment