Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ciroc Pop "Atazagoraphobia"


"Atazagoraphobia" The Fear Of Being Forgotten...Let that sink in a bit...

Ciroc Pop is a familiar smiling face in the RDU music scene. He' a big guy with alot to say if you take the time to listen. Born and raised in the back streets of Hamlet, NC, he's fought his own battles coming up and found his voice through his lyrics. Ciroc Pop puts alot of his life in this project and I can't stop listening!! He pays homage to his wife, Fame Bell (who's also a singer & emcee), his craft and his Maker. As if the Cover Art alone doesn't speak volumes, I encourage you to give "Atazagoraphobia" a spin...The album features B.L.E.S.S., Life The Legend, Annie Adams, Rico Cruz, Roulette and Just10

"There's nothing in my way now. I was blocking my own path before, now the time is right, my team is right, and my mind is in the right place to really make a name for myself in the music industry..." Ciroc Pop

Download "Atazagoraphobia"

Follow Ciroc Pop





1 comment: